Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: Jeep/Trukwerks

Car
    Changes more than Scotty

Quote Originally Posted by palmer View Post
    With our two dogs and people to haul up a down our beach road, an SUV is better for our needs than a pickup. Plus we miss "overland" camping (its totally car camping)

Also, It has 431k on the clock (yes, really) and *everything* works. It drives fantastically. I Bought it from the original owner with all the maintenance, and records. The only real bummer is that the rear hatch is rusted through in a couple spots, and it needs to be replaced but other than that, it needs nothing. It drives super comfy on and off road too so that's a bonus.

Future plans are a 2" lift, 33" tires, maybe some tacoma wheels or something and a rack for our roof top tent. And a snorkel cause I wanna look cool.
    100 is the way to go! Ours has 240k and I just got done rebuilding/replacing the entire suspension (everything baby) with shiny new parts. Have the Old Man Emu set up with new OEM dampers and it rides pretty dern nice with a lil lift too.

The wheels are 5x150 so you will need the newer/current gen Tundra wheels AND spacers. I went with Spidertrax when we put on a set of Tundra Rock Warriors. Tacos are 6 bolt.

Lots of 100 dorks out there with loads of information and advice to share. Let me know if you need any local assistance with suspension set up or other 100 things. We have had ours for 1.5yrs and plan to keep it for the long haul.

Did I miss the year??
    2009 Honda Fit Sport Manual, 71k
    1999 Toyota Land Cruiser of WOW, 241k
    No Euro.

Car
    E39 & E91

I think those TRDwarrior wheels look much better on a 100 series than they do on a Tundra. Like anything Toyota they seem to not depreciate on the used market.

Car
    E39 & E91

IMG_5352.JPG

New tires and newer wheels for the ferd. Cooper Discoverer A/TW, 265/70R18, which comes out to about 33" diameter.

Car
    2006 VW Jetta TDi

I won't put all the details of the swap on here, but this is a link to the swap thread I made at the DieselPlace forum... Lots a pictures, dial-up users beware lol

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/63-...el-diesel.html

Car
    MK4

Quote Originally Posted by kriesel View Post
    lots a pictures, dial-up users beware
    reeeeeeee!