Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    04 MINI Cooper

Is there a drive planned for Saturday? I'm wondering if I should pick up a 2-way radio for the trip.

Car
    Ferd Fercus

Quote Originally Posted by cooperdude View Post
    Is there a drive planned for Saturday? I'm wondering if I should pick up a 2-way radio for the trip.
    No official drive planned, as there should be plenty to keep us occupied, however there are some decent roads in the area if someone wanted to go for a cruise. North of the lake leads up towards Hwy 13, and there are plenty of curves through the fields.
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway

Car
    VW MKv GTI

Can we show up later in the night? I have school stuff going on and I won't be able to take off til around 6.

Car
    Ferd Fercus

Quote Originally Posted by KSVAVGE View Post
    Can we show up later in the night? I have school stuff going on and I won't be able to take off til around 6.
    Not a problem! We'll be up late, just come find me at the fire.
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway

Car
    My Saab

How was it?

Car
    BMW X1

in for groping stories
    “We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

Car
    Ferd Fercus

A little rain Saturday morning and wild wind Friday night. Made setting up tents interesting. Half resorted to sleeping in vehicles. Dylan had his Syncro Vanagon which friggin' rocked! BBQ was great, the the fire got pretty big Saturday night once the wind died down and we replaced split firewood with 4' whole logs. Sunday's weather couldn't have been any better. Turnout was a bit smaller than expected but overall a great time. Most of us piled into three cars on Saturday and ran to Alhmans to shoot for a bit once the rain quit.

Car
    BMW X1

still pissed i missed this
    “We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

Car
    Ferd Fercus

Quote Originally Posted by MisdemeanorMatt View Post
    still pissed i missed this
    Me too, we had fun.

Tim did a fantabulous digger running through our landscaping Sunday afternoon. Once the rain let up the sun came out and it was cool, yet beautiful out. A few dipped out due to the rain, I'm sure they regret it.

Lake was pretty warm yet too.