Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Jeep/Trukwerks

Car
    VRIANT | MB W204

Traded in our beloved SWB for something that will fit more than 3 passengers..

2015 Tahoe LT, Pretty much exactly like this:

Future plans are to keep it reliable, probably going to have this one for quite a while. I would like to add a 2"/4" Drop Kit and some Factory 22" Wheels - I am pretty partial to this one, having trouble finding a name or part number though:

Other than that, might do tint on the front windows and a cheeky vanity plate like SPY or FOILHAT

Car
    E30 M3

Nice man! Congrats! I really wanted another Tahoe, but they are SO SPENDY. Couldn't even do it. Enjoy.

Car
    VRIANT | MB W204

I hear you. My only justification is I plan to run this into the ground... I am really hoping for 10+ years out of it. I have been watching a couple lists similar to "Top Ten Vehicles to Average More Than 200K Miles" and Tahoe / Yukon / Suburban and other GM Trucks make up almost half the list...

I am hoping the return on investment pays off over the LONG run.

Car
    E39 & E91

Quote Originally Posted by Die Frau View Post
    Traded in our beloved SWB for something that will fit more than 3 passengers..

2015 Tahoe LT, Pretty much exactly like this:

http://local-car-finder.com/images/t...15_Tahoe_1.png

Future plans are to keep it reliable, probably going to have this one for quite a while. I would like to add a 2"/4" Drop Kit and some Factory 22" Wheels - I am pretty partial to this one, having trouble finding a name or part number though:

http://www.shopchevyparts.com/images/19301161_Chevy.jpg

Other than that, might do tint on the front windows and a cheeky vanity plate like SPY or FOILHAT
    Those will look good. They were on the Tahoe "Black" (concept?), but in a darker finish.

I don't think you'll have much trouble getting 200+k out of one of these. I like searching for Silverados/Suburbans/etc on CL and there are always dones of fairly new trucks with 200-300k miles on them.

Car
    MK4

Welp, I suppose I can be apart of this thread now. Over a month ago I received this on a trade. I want to think I got the better end of the deal. Running Driving Truck > Old Ipod

Was the fiancee's dads old truck. Had it for 7 years and 160,000 miles. Now it's at 237,XXX and still runs and drives fine. Some things will be addressed but I will just drive this as it is. No point fighting the rust even though the interior is still in pretty good condition.

It is super comfortable and an easy driver. We'll plan on taking some trips in the tri-state area with it. Future plans would be harvest the engine and tranny whenever things are looking grim for the big guy.

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/mJGpv

Car
    '13 VW CC / MK4 GTi

Quote Originally Posted by TurboCrayon View Post
    Welp, I suppose I can be apart of this thread now. Over a month ago I received this on a trade. I want to think I got the better end of the deal. Running Driving Truck > Old Ipod

Was the fiancee's dads old truck. Had it for 7 years and 160,000 miles. Now it's at 237,XXX and still runs and drives fine. Some things will be addressed but I will just drive this as it is. No point fighting the rust even though the interior is still in pretty good condition.

It is super comfortable and an easy driver. We'll plan on taking some trips in the tri-state area with it. Future plans would be harvest the engine and tranny whenever things are looking grim for the big guy.

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/mJGpv
    Thats a heck of a trade!!